"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Saturday Snapshot...A Day Late:)

You may have noticed that I am doing something new this week! I have been away! Guess where?:)) And so here are a few pics! I hope you like them...Of course there is always some pink involved so...as always I shall link up with Beverly and the others for  Pink Saturday  also...But Hop on over to See  Saturday Snapshot over at  athomewithbooks too!
I found her through bookjourney another great blog...anyway...here are some pictures for your perusal...
Enjoy!


North Myrtle Beach!

A Turtle by the Ocean:) He was later washed away by High Tide...


We had lovely weather:)


My bathing beauty...and just look at those toes:)


OK, so I was pretty tickled that my tablet knew where I was and gave me the weather for North Myrtle Beach:))


Are the best! Don't you agree!?!


And mine is just about over...and so is this post...I hope you liked it!








13 comments:

  1. That turtle is adorable! Glad you caught a picture before it was swept away. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he something? I wish I could sculpt like that! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It looks like someone put a lot of time into that turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the sand creations that people make. Loved the turtle =) Stopping by from sits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaimie, Thanks so much for stopping by! I wish I were talented like that...

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great place. Love that turtle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, Thanks for stopping by! We love North Myrtle Beach! And the turtle sure was a bonus...

      Delete
  5. What a sweet turtle. We love myrtle beach too. Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya, Thanks for stopping by! Who knows, maybe we will someday be at MB at the same time:)

      Delete
  6. Popped in from SITS! I can't wait to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks so much for stopping by! The beach in the summer is the best! Maybe you will find a sand turtle too:)

      Delete
  7. Looks absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to go to the beach this August!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...