"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday To Our Sweet Baby Boy!!


Here he is...the Birthday Boy!!! He is a great joy to our little family...
There was great sadness due to the loss of his predecessor.
Bailey came into our lives sooner than we thought he should have...
The giggles started almost right away.
Now, if  Bailey hears laughter, he comes running...for it must involve him somehow...

Bailey is a sweet little boy...our first boy, our first puppy, and the first rescue that we actually have a date of birth for! 
We are very excited about that!
Bailey is too.
This is me holding Bailey the day we picked him up...

Here we go all loaded up and ready to go...he was and is so trusting...he has always, from day one, just slipped right into our little family and brought us such joy.
We thought we rescued our Sweet Little Boy but...

Really...
I have to wonder...
So...Happy Birthday Little Bailey we Love You!



9 comments:

  1. Oh happy day. Happy birthday sweet Bailey.
    I know your family LOVES you so so much.
    Love from the Frid gang of fur.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came by to get my "pink" fix, and saw that it's Bailey's birthday! He's really beautiful!
    Dianne @
    http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie. Happy Birthday to Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAILEY THE BIRTHDAY BOY :) AND WHAT A HANDSOME BOY HE IS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Everybody! Bailey is really excite that you all stopped by and said Happy Birthday...He loves you all...Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww. Bailey is adorable and rescues are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweeet :)
    happy late birthday, Bailey!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aawww....! wat a cute witty dog! happy belated b'day Bailey xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...