"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Friday, May 13, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!!

And I have to work so I am posting this on Friday night...Shhh...don't tell...I have to be up and out early...I am working with my supervisor so I'd best be on time and bright eyed...:) I am typing no thanks to blogger...sheesh...what a week for them...I lost my last post and then got it back, did not get the comments back though...It was part of a blog hop, but so much for that...no hopping going on with a blogger account for the last couple of days...lol...and I just spent the last few hours going over my email account and "cleaning" it up! I put lots of emails into folders etc...
Man that sure took a while...But enough of all that, time for some Saturday Pinkness...so..here goes! 


Oh but first! Guess what we got! We are the proud new owners of a Breville single cup coffee maker! Yum! It uses the Keurig K-cups and we are lovin' life...It was a gift to the Hubby for his MANY years of service on the job!


So anyway, I hope all of you Happy Pink Saturday Ladies have a great weekend and think of me slaving away with my supervisor while you all are perusing all of the lovely pink blogs...(I just scored a minor personal victory by spelling perusing correctly on the first try...and now the second)lol...


Ah! The simple pleasures...Yes?

So Promise you will think about the fact that I was up before the Butt Crack of Dawn! lol...


Linking to howsweetthesound for this weeks Pink Saturday!
Won't you join us?

3 comments:

  1. Does that mean your not having a great PINK SAT? I'm sad for you Kim ; (
    I'm very proud that you could spell perusing too. I just spelled it wrong damn.
    Don't work too hard it's Saturday.
    Love ya
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a happy saturday even tho you were up early! someone really appreciates you being there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am impressed that you could spell that word correctly...I have trouble just saying it!!! :)

    I know that Blogger was on its worst behavior last week....so sad for all folks it drove nuts! I've had my battles with Type Pad, too, but that was when I first started with it. Lately, it's worked very well (fingers are crossed!!!).

    Love those kind of coffee makers....my friend has one and they are crazy about it.

    Hope you had a good weekend!!! Happy Pink Saturday! dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...