"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Winner!

Adieu to DestinyAdieu to Destiny by Tracy Ellen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book as an ARC for an hones review and I have to say after reading the others in the series, that this one does not disappoint! I love this book:) What a hilarious treat! There are twists and turns but no spoilers here. The characters run true to form as we get to know them a little better and I hope this series never ends...lol I can't wait to see what they get into next!
Do yourself a favor and pick this one up!

View all my reviews

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for that information you article
    Signature:
    i like play games friv online and play games2girls and juegos frozen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think that is amongst the most interesting articles or blog posts I’ve stay with me that topic. You have made your current factors exciting, unique as well as I accept nearly all. My business is delighted I discovered your current article these days.
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Yepi
    Kizi
    Friv
    Friv Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write
    Signature:
    i like play games happy wheels online and play happy wheels 2 games

    ReplyDelete
  5. you'd have time to look these kids active. Please visit our website and let us play the game interesting.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 10
    Kizi 10
    Yepi 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are stressed and tired, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfortable.
    Kizi 4

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like you and free games. Here is one of my favorite games today.
    Friv 100

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 5
    Kizi 1
    Yepi 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your interest in welcome visit
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  10. New attractive game . I will play it every day
    Friv|
    Friv 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  12. Play the Best Free Games! We've picked out the racing games, cooking games, candy crush, games shooting, fashion games, ...
    Thanks for sharing !
    Kizi 200
    Friv 1
    Y88
    Y9

    ReplyDelete
  13. You want to relax after a stressful working hours. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 100
    Friv 8
    Friv 2

    ReplyDelete
  14. You want to relax after a stressful working hours. Refer to our website. Hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    GirlsGoGames
    Kizi 100
    Frvi

    ReplyDelete
  15. You need to have time to take care of the kids active. Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Games2Girls
    Kizi 1000
    Frin
    Friv 3

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
    Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
    Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this good stuff! Keep up the great work, we look forward to reading more from you in the future!
    Friv 100

    ReplyDelete
  18. Games are games of human intelligence.
    Join experienced talent with me yet! What are you waiting for?
    age of war 2
    gold Miner 2
    unfair Mario 2
    cubefield 2
    tanki Online 2

    Friv Games
    Y2
    Friv 200

    ReplyDelete
  19. Work anybody but take some time to relax every day work efficiency will be higher than that. Invite you to visit our website

    Friv 1
    GirlsGoGames
    Friv 4 School

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...