"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Impact Make One!

Make one!!

Join me, I am the Survivor activity chair for the Maryland Race for the Cure and it would please me greatly if you could see your way clear to go to www.komenmd.org and register for the Maryland Race for the Cure.

The race/walk is being held on Sunday, October 3, 2010 in Hunt Valley MD.

I and over 30,000 of my closest friends will be there. It is truly one of the most inspirational and pinkest sights you will ever see!

Remember 75% of the money raised here in Maryland stays here in Maryland. The other 25% goes toward breast cancer research, none of that for overhead. And we here in MD are in a unique situation, because quite a bit of that 25% dedicated to research comes right back here to the research facilities located here in our state!

Need I say that our race is our biggest fundraiser each year!
So help me make a difference, and have a wonderful time while you're at it! (If you can't attend you can sleep in for the cure or donate to my page...)

Be pink for a day! Like me!


  1. Hi Miss Kim. I wanted to pop in and say hi. My mom was a two time breast cancer survivor.

  2. Hey, Who knew? Small world..much too small when it comes to that, thanks for stopping by!


Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...