"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Poor Baby! He Never Gets Any Attention! (Pink Saturday)

Ya'll might guess that I spend a good amount of time on my little pink computer...It has become part of my downtime...I don't just sit in the living room with the TV on...I always have something else with me, whether it be the laptop, kindle, or tablet, there is always something else going on...I do not just stare at the TV during commercials, or give a sporting event my entire attention...

The culprits! (above)

(Here Bailey is sleeping sitting up between my daughter and I on the couch)

However, there is someone in this house that becomes very impatient with that...That little guy above seems to think that everyone here should be paying attention to him...All.The.Time.

This is what happens when he thinks that I have had enough time on the laptop...

or this...

funny, huh...

He has been known to climb right up into my lap and proceed to start pawing keys and typing and sending things! I have no idea sometimes what he has done! I will move him and he is right back! He will not give up. He paws me, and then the keys, until I put the LT down and pay attention to him...Once in a while, if I get angry and keep going he will give up...Then I feel guilty and later make up for it...sigh...I guess you can see who is really in charge around here...He's the baby...Gotta love him...
lol
Anyway...do any of you have a persistent pet?





Linking
for Pink Saturday
and
Poofy Cheeks

6 comments:

  1. He's adorable!! He just wants mama's attention. So cute. My cat will rub her face on my book if I try to read when she's in my lap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they funny...they just want the attention on them...

      Delete
  2. What a cutie. My Tasha was like that. Always wanted mommy's attention. I miss her so much. My boxer does this as well. They just want some love too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...the puppy is adorable...we have a Shih Tzu and an American Bulldog and we love them both!!

    Please stop by and say hello at my blog as well at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com and become a follower if you aren't one already.

    Happy Thursday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, thanks for stopping by...Bailey is sure a cutie...but pretty demanding...if he is wanting to be the center of attention and I so much as pick up my phone to read a text, he lefts his head as if to say..."you have got to be kidding me"...lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...