"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Talk






So, Hey, it has been a couple of weeks, sorry about that...I have been away! Twice, in the same week...To Texas...Both trips for my advocacy work with Breast cancer, but for two different organizations...
Oh, that button up there? That is a new meme I ran across on a friends blog...I like it...it is PINK...so...HEHE...
You kind of just talk and talk about whatever...perfect, right? If you want to join in, just click on the pretty square!
So anyway, I attended the Komen Leadership Conference the end of last week. I had a wonderful time with an amazing group of women. Two of them actually won very special awards given out by Nancy Brinker herself!
The other trip was for the TBCRC (Translational Breast Cancer Research Consortium) Also with an awesome group of women!
during that time away I was given an award for this little pink blog so I am off to accept same...




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sure have...thanks so much for stopping by...I always feel so guilty for neglecting my little pink space...

      Delete
  2. Hey! Welcome to TTUT! It's always nice to see new faces and today we've seen several! I saw that you're an embryologist. We've had 2 failed IVF's. We have a miracle now but feel free to send me any embryo's! =) I would LOVE a second baby!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well how about that! Congratulations on your little miracle! I love to hear that! I'll be sure to send any "extras" your way...lol...It is a pleasure to take part in your meme...thanks for stopping by and welcoming me!

      Delete
  3. It all sounds good. Welcome back.

    Thanks for the link. I'll be certain to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beverly, Thanks for stopping by. I always feel so guilty for neglecting my little pink space here, but they keep us very busy at these conferences...Now I have to get back in the swing...I have to work the weekend, but i hope to be there for Pink Saturday.

      Delete
  4. You are a busy lady but it seems like what you're doing is such a passion for you that you wouldn't have it ay other way.

    Welcome to TTUT, I'm glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shawn, and thank you so much for your kind words...I am glad I found you too:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...