"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sleepers Run...A Review...

Synopsis: (from the authors website) War on terror veteran, Eric Caine is found wondering the streets of Miami with no memory of the car accident that left him there. Alone and suffering from PTSD, Eric is on a one way road to self destruction. Then a chance meeting at a bar begins a series of events that helps Eric start anew. When a new job relocates him to Venezuela-the land of his childhood-things, however, take an ominous turn as a catastrophic event threatens the stability of the country. Now Eric must escape an elite team of CIA assassins as he tries to uncover an international conspiracy in which nothing is what it seems.

The review: Let me just say that the synopsis above is a very tame version of what really happens in this fast paced, hair raising story of intrigue. I could not put the book, or Kindle actually, down...
Wow, what an exciting read! For those of you out there that are addicted to the black ops kind of thing, this one will definitely appeal. Unfortunately, it is hard to review this one without saying too much that will give away and ruin the plot twists...and there are plenty of them! So let me just say that Sleepers Run is a well written novel full of intrigue, adventure, and action...There's even a little bit of romance thrown in for good measure...My recommendation? Pick this one up! You won't be sorry!                                               
5 hearts for this one 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a writer and artist born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela. I attended the University of Miami, Florida, where I obtained a double major in Graphic Design and Film. As a writer, I enjoy researching my novels extensively, including gaining first-hand knowledge of some of my characters' skills. I currently reside in Los Angeles with my wife, dog and cat. Sleeper’s Run is my first novel.




Genre: political thriller
Author: Henry Mosquera
Publisher: Oddity Media LLC
Release Date: July 27th, 2011
Format: 5.25” x 8” paperback and
ebook (MOBI and EPUB)
Pages: 350
Price: $9.99 paperback $2.99 ebook
ISBN: 978-0615505442 paperback
978-1-937563-05-9 MOBI
978-1-937563-06-6 EPUB
Available At: Amazon.com, Kindle,
iBookstore, Nook, Sony Reader and Kobo
Amazon (buy it)

Sleepers Run (Author's website)

I will be posting this review on other sites...As I do, I will add the links here.

For now,
Stay Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...