"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Hop! Meet me on Monday!

Hi There, I am taking part in my first blog hop! It is titled Meet me on Monday and is hosted by Never Growing Old: bloggers over 40...Her button is on the right...


So first I have to answer some questions so we will all get to know each other on Monday...Then I will show you the list of other blogger participating...they should show as live links...if I have done this correctly...soooo...here goes...






Questions: 

1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Well, not exactly, I know how I want to live my life so I will try to concentrate on that. This is part of it.

2.  What food item are you craving right now?
Nothing really...


3.  When is your birthday? November 26! I am a Thanksgiving baby!

4.  What were you doing an hour ago? Taking a shower!









5.  Last thing you cooked? Hmmm, I have to say, sausage and cheese...I am not known as a domestic diva...my husband does mist of the cooking around here.


OK, thanks for stopping by. Lets see if I can get the links in here...lol...


Stay Pink!






6 comments:

  1. Well done!
    Helen x
    acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog! And I also love how much you love your dog in below posts! Blog hops are a lot of fun! Hope to see you on more! Come see my super cool blog at http://mylifeasarealhousewife.blogspot.com/
    and I am also a editor of a blogging magazine that is a must read!
    http://issuu.com/melissabastow/docs/the_barrel_january_2011?mode=embed&layout=http://skin.issuu.com/v/dark/layout.xml&showFlipBtn=true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our two oldest daughters were/are ZETA girls-their philanthropy? Raising money for breast cancer. It got us all involved. Our two youngest daughters, who think sororities are too fancy smancy for them, sign up and run in 5ks for breast cancer awareness.

    You wouldn't want to eat if my hubby cooked! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I googled about your B-Day. "These men and women are often drawn to academic life, or at least careers that require a college degree. Their goal is ultimate wisdom. November 26 natives have a practical approach to handling money. They have the self-discipline to save and can usually resist spending on credit."
    Dang! I wish my husband had been born on Nov. 26th!
    Howdy
    Meeting up on Monday.
    I'm a follower.
    Do drop by. Comments make me ☺ smile.
    January is Pet Month on my blog. Big giveaway coming up for all pet products. I'm giving extra entries now until Jan. 17!
    Laurie from
    http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...