"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2011


                                            Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2011
OK, So this one is right up my alley! I love these Cozy little mysteries...So I hope I posted this right...

So, here are the rules...

1. Choose the level you wish to participate:

Level 1 - Snoop - Read 1-6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Reading 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books

2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011.

3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.

4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!

5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.

6. Take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below...Please use the link of challenge post, not the link to your home page.

Have fun!

NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books.

Just click that link below the picture at the top!!



Stay Pink! Stay Cozy!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness it's so sad. If I joined I would only be a Snoop secretly wishing to be Super Sleuth. Maybe one of these days I will be able to get back to my reading.

    I am popping by from Java's hop and I am your newest follower over 40.

    ~Bibi~

    www.dailyorganizedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Thanks you guys! But Yvonne, help! I can't make an active link in the blog post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you mean - I see your link on the Mr. Linky sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I meant that thy can click on here to go there...does it not work that way?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like so much fun. Can I read all my books, see how successful I am, then post about it? That way if I fall short, no one will no but me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, Why Not?? This is supposed to be fun, not stressful BB...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms. Bibi...It is not sad...this is supposed to be fun...hop on here! Thanks for stopping by!
    Stay Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even I don't always finish my own challenges :)

    As for posting the link, now I see what you mean. You can do a couple of things...
    Go to edit the post, then go to the tab that says compose. Highlight the picture and click on the link icon above the edit box. It will ask you for a link, just paste in the link to the challenge and save.

    Or you can add a picture to your sidebar and there is a space to paste in a link for it to go to. Either way is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aah, love a good mystery. Have you read any of Anne Perry's? I especially like the Pitt series, but the Monk series is really good as well. I was drawn to your "pinkness" because my sister died of breast cancer and I have several cousins and friends who have survived it and thrived!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jean thanks for stopping by! I have not read any of Anne Perry's...and what a crime...so I immediately went to amazon after reading your post and got me a few...can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Yvonne, I tried all of that, and no go...but today is another day and so...here we go again! I am about to give it another try!! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jean...I was very remiss in not commenting on the rest of your post...I did not remember that the person that led me to the Anne Perry books was the same person that mentioned breast cancer. I am truly sorry about your sister...she must have been young...it is sad isn't it...I am a passionate advocate and we are working very hard to try and make sure that this does not have to be so much a part of others lives in the future...thanks for visiting. I am happy to hear of the survivors in your life!
    Now, I believe that i will head on over to your blog...Stay Pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...