"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's Pink Saturday!!

And while I know that a lot of the PS ladies will be concentrating on 911...I think that I will not...I have a little something to share with you...My husband took a little trip out of town to visit his Mom and his Brother's family recently...

He brought a little something home for me...
A COLD!
No, that isn't it...he did, but that is another story...
He sees little things and he thinks of me and he brings them home to me...
I was, and am, thrilled with this one...I immediately thought of Pink Saturday! He thought of me when he saw this for two reasons...Number one: IT IS PINK! 
Number two: It is for BREAST CANCER!
and so without further ado:
Here it is...TADA!!
Adorable, Yes?

From another angle...You can see why I am so...well...TICKLED PINK!
and yes, ladies, that is a PINK Baltimore RAVENS breast cancer hat in the background...
Go Ravens!!
So, that is MY Pink Saturday, what's yours?
Show us by linking up
howsweetthesound with Beverly.

Til next time,




4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous!

    My Pink is at my Nostalgic Marveling blog, hope you can visit. Thanks and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kim it is SOOOOOO you. Nice hubby ; )
    Happy Pink Sat. gf.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! How nice of your husband to do that. I might have to get one for my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I'm a little jealous- I'm staring at my boring tape dispenser right now. Certainly nothing cute about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...