"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, September 10, 2011

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VI


What's this, You ask? Well, this is a new reading challenge...I need one of those...you know that I love them...they all sort of overlap...I am actually doing rather well with all of them, but I am waaay behind in the posting arena...sigh...
anyway...
this one is hosted by stainlesssteeldroppings
Go ahead and head on over and read about it...
I signed up for the "Peril the First" and "Peril of the Short Story"
That means that I have to read 4 books and I think however many short stories I like of the categories:
 Mystery.Suspense.Thriller.Dark Fantasy.Gothic.Horror.Supernatural

Between September 1st and October 31st... 
I shall do this in my spare time...Have I mentioned that the Race is on the 23rd of October?...and that I have Breast Cancer Grant Proposals in my possession that need reviewing?...clears throat...oh and I am not in the best of health right now?...
Wish me luck!





5 comments:

  1. Awesome to see you in the challenge, thank you so much for joining. I'm glad you are taking part in a couple of the perils. You can definitely participate in as many of the perils as you want, and I'm glad this will be a fun time for you. Best wishes on the projects you have coming up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing a race or a 3Day? I have my 3Day a week from tomorrow (yikes!)and that's a challenge enough! Good luck with the reading, hope your health isn't too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You were braver than I was. I am trying the wimpy 2 books for the challenge :) Still have no idea what I'm going to read yet. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...