"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, September 17, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!!

 I have to tell you that even though I am not working this weekend, I will be working this weekend...Sigh...I have a whole bunch of breast cancer grant proposals in my possession, and as I am an advocate reviewer for same, I need to get them reviewed!
Have I mentioned that they all have to be in on Monday? Oh, well, they all have to be in on Monday! So, I really have no business being here on my little pink blog...But here I am!

Below is the tool of my trade...It also happens to have Facebook and my little pink blog on it among other things...very dangerous, that...


As you can see, I have a helper...
This is serious business...
Just in case you couldn't tell, this is the computer that is open above...PINK of course...

So, enough of this...I have to get to work, saving the world from breast cancer!
TTFN


Don't forget to link up with Beverly at howsweetthesound. and






4 comments:

  1. And I think the world is a much BETTER place because of you Kim.
    LOVE YOU
    LOVE ME
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many kudos for all you hard work and efforts, it is appreciated by so many! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumour has it you procured a Mary Kay pink Caddie. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart all your pinkness! I love your laptop, I have the pink Asus Eee PC netbook, and I love it for all reasons pink. I love your blog and the perfect use of pink everywhere. I love pink!

    My name is Brittany, and I am addicted to pink.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...