"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Wednesday ...and My Mind is Wandering...

Ah...is it only Wednesday?...sigh...Well...that does mean that last night was TUESDAY!! Why is that so important you ask? Well, if you are asking that you must be new around here so I must explain...No, wait! I will show you...

Need I say more?? The NCIS season opener was last night! It was AWESOME... I hate using that word, I really do. This is probably the first time since beginning my little pink blog that I have ever used it. But it just fits...sorry(for using the word, not for liking the show)...I just love that show...I schedule no meetings on Tuesday...none.
 There they are...Gotta love 'em...
SIGH...
OK, so my mind wanders on...if it must...I also read an, dare I say it AWESOME book this week...JD Robb's (Nora Roberts) newest in the "In Death" series just came out and, of course, just mysteriously showed up on my kindle...(sorry honey)
If you have not yet read any of these, I very highly recommend it. Just make sure you read them from the beginning, and in order. I do believe that I have them listed on my Little Pink Library Tab. The characters and the relationships between them have developed into a beautiful thing over the years and you really don't want to cheat yourself out of that. But don't let that fool you. This is a true crime series set in the late 2050's and it is pure pleasure!


There it is. But. Do. Not. Read. This. First.
Start at the beginning...with "Naked in Death"
So, my mind is still wandering...I just finished my fourth round of antibiotics...two days ago...went for yet another UA and culture today...any bets on whether or not it will be clear? 
I wouldn't if I were you...
Another sigh...
I think a Urologist just may be in my future...It was back in the kidney this time...probably never left...
Anyway...
Enough of this Wednesday wandering...Oh, when last here I was reviewing...I finished...of course:)
So,





3 comments:

  1. I missed it! We were in the car. Is it on demand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that series! And I love my Kindle. I don't know how I ever lived without one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Harmon-VERY HANDSOME!

    I could like him as much as I love George Clooney!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...