"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday!!


Isn't this house lovely? I can certainly picture myself living there! and I can see myself curling up on that porch with my Kindle and reading a great book...

Hi there! and Welcome to my Very Pink Saturday and My Very Pink Blog! I come a little late to the party this week because I had to work today...I stayed up late last night to finish a new JD Robb book and then had to be up VERY early this morning...So I have to tell you that as soon as this is posted, I will be settling down for a long late winter afternoon's nap...I can so see myself curling up on the window seat in that turret room on the end up there...pure bliss in my big PINK house...with my little Eskie puppy...

Happy Pink Saturday Everybody!!  Pinkim!


CLICK BELOW TO JOIN IN!














8 comments:

  1. I can picture myself on that veranda too! What a gorgeous house! Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday to you... Hope you have yourself a cozy nap and a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a truly beautiful house. I could never want one that large. I hardly can keep the one I have dusted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no LV, in my fantasy, I don't have to clean it! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe it looks like a cozy castle from a fairytale :D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use a vacation in late spring there!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey TRACK! Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...