"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Pink Saturday!!

Welcome to pink Saturday! here is the link to this fun day...and my contribution is below...









Happy Pink Saturday!!
                         Stay Pink! Pinkim!

7 comments:

  1. So true!!!! Thanks for the follow -- following back:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with the words on the balloon. What goes around comes around. Especially kindness.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote! It totally rocks!
    Smiles and Happy PS!
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your blog and seeing the kindness balloon. I try to help and do something people every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sentiment. I saw a woman waiting for the bus last week when it was bitterly cold here, I had an extra pair of gloves with me so I gave her a pair. They were just cheapos from the $ store like the ones I use; but it made her day, and mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody! and thanks for stopping by...Michele, that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following and leaving sweet comments on my site! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...