"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome to My Second Installment of Wednesday's Wanderings!!

As most of you followers know, that is my little Bailey...Right now he is sleeping quietly next to me on the floor, all curled up in what I call his cubby. He likes to snuggle things, like my slippers, pink, of course...If he is not being sweet Bailey, and snuggling one of us, or something else, then he is being little madman puppy Bailey... If you have ever had a puppy, you know what that means...he jumps on us, climbs on us, chews on us, and then does it all over again! The more excited and agitated we get, the more excited and playful he gets...sigh...he is super cute no matter which Bailey shows up...guess which one I prefer? But I sure do love him! I am home, sick today...a day of cleaning snow off my car, and I seem to be all congested again...I finished the ZPak so thought to be on the mend,, and maybe I am, maybe this is a temporary setback...we shall see...As you can see up there, I am dreaming of a tropical getaway...isn't it lovely?...Now, this may have something to do with the fact that now that Hubby is back from a trip to Atlanta to see his parents, we have mailed off the deposit for our vacation rental! Yes, my daughter and I were finally able to settle on a place. We chose a condo on a golf course in Sunset Beach, North Carolina. Not too far north of our beloved North Myrtle Beach and Charleston, SC. We will certainly be taking some day trips to those places...do some shopping...see some history...and spend plenty of time at the beach...My daughter is 19, she and I will be the ones at the beach and my husband will be fishing in the morning and hoping that we do not spend all the money...lol...a futile hope at best...

Oh, I must confess, that during that last thought sweet little Bailey decided to interrupt and climb up for a sweet 10 minute snuggle...here he is right on top of me...
isn't he cute?

Seems as though my wandering thoughts are making me a little drowsy and also maybe are leading me to thinking about starting that new JD Robb book that showed up on my Kindle yesterday...Treachery in Death! I can't wait to get started on that!

So how about all of you? Any vacation thoughts going on out there? Where are your favorite places to vacation? Where are you all headed this year? Please share!



Stay Pink!! and Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Your vacation plans sound wonderful - that would be our vacation also - me shopping and my husband fishing - then later going to really cool places together. I'm ready to head to the coast myself - it's been awhile and I do so love the ocean - I am definitely making plans!! I know you're not participating this week, but Happy Pink Saturday to you and thanks for visiting. Dru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...