"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Button, Button, Who Has a Button?!?

Well, I do, that's who!
and they are very nice if I do say so myself!
I made them myself...
Here they are...


That's number one...Isn't she cute?


And number Two...


And there is number Three...

I have to tell you that the first one took much longer than it should have...as you might have guessed...but the other two...much easier...
In fact, I had some fun with it...
There is a post on how to make Buttons over on MBS ( Mom Blog Society) check it out...
Yep...that's the link!
Hope Y'all had a great weekend!



5 comments:

  1. I like your buttons. I think that you did a good job. This is something that I really need to learn how to do. I love it!

    I have added your button to my blog @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com
    I hope that you will visit me and add me too!
    I am not following you as well ! I love your Pink Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! I'm following you and have grabbed your button from MBS' button button group. I'd love you to follow and grab mine back! Thanks!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for visiting me at http://blendedbeaks.blogspot.com and adding my button and for the follow. I've now added yours to my button box. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added your button, I'd be grateful if you'd stop by and snag mine too! Also, new follower! :D

    http://craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...