"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's Saturday! And of course, It's PINK!


Welcome to my Humble little Pink Blog...
Where I try to keep it Simple and also to keep it Pink...
Today I had to head back to work...
It was a rather long day for a Saturday...
But as we were leaving, we were treated to this...


It's Gimpy! We met him last year and gave him that name because he limps...He did not have that rack last year!...Just look at him now!
I know it's him because he still has the limp...
And now...


A little Pink for our pleasure...




Don't forget to visit the other Pink Ladies over at
and


5 comments:

  1. Gimpy looks so cute. Stumbled your page from MBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 girls so I live with pink. I have stumbled this post. Here is my link: http://www.messforless.net/2011/11/thrifty-thursday-how-to-shop-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Gimpy is proud showing off his new enhancements. I hope he has a long, long life.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...