"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday...Thoughts...


Oh, it is so sad...the end of my Staycation is approaching...and I shall have to return to work tomorrow...and NO, I am absolutely not looking forward to it...I guess that means that I have enjoyed myself here at home...even though we didn't go away...You may recall that we were supposed to go to the beach...then I consoled myself with the fact that I would be able to decorate for Christmas...but we couldn't do that either because Hubby went and scheduled a hernia repair...thoughtless of him wasn't it?...so I decorated my little pink blog instead...I like it, I hope you do too!

Yesterday was my birthday! I am now 53! I think I like being 53 and a few sizes smaller than I was last year...even if no one noticed...see a theme here...lol...We actually celebrated by joining my family at the wedding of my third eldest nephew. He married a lovely girl...it was a lovely wedding...I don't know why, but her family chose not to attend...and it made that part pretty sad...but over all she did very well...and she has quite a catch if I do say so myself:)
It was great to see my sister and her family...Her children were a lot of fun to be with at the wedding, they even danced. I got to dance with my father, even if the bride didn't get to dance with hers...
We had a very nice Thanksgiving. The Ravens won the Har-bowl...so what more can you ask for?
I was able to spend it with my family...all of them...I was a little sad that none of them thought to ask of us on Friday but...that's life...I know that they were helping to prepare for the wedding...
I suppose I could have offered, but...I felt the need to be asked...as if it wasn't my place...
Anyway, enough of that...I have heard from a few authors that sent out a few requests for people to read their books and post reviews...So I am happy to say that I will be able to accommodate them! I've been wanting to get into that on a more regular basis...
So this week it is back to the races...Wish me luck!

Oh, her wedding color was Navy Blue...but I like her anyway...lol...it was actually very pretty..and my little niece and nephew caught the bouquet and garter!





3 comments:

  1. Well,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Cool way to celebrate it!

    You've been quite busy! It always stinks going back to work after some time off! You just get used to the routine and then you have to get readjusted to going back to work.

    Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Mine was on Saturday too. Gald you thanksgiving was great.

    Have you tried disquis to reply to comments? Www.disquis.com
    That is what I use for my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so behind in my blog reading! Glad that your birthday was spent with family but how sad that the bride's family wan't there. I would have been heartbroken.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...