"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Friday, November 11, 2011

Feature & Follow Friday...


OK, this weeks question is in honor of 11-11-11 and Veteran's Day: Tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or Real life...

So of course, I chose...


Leroy Jethro Gibbs! from...


because I am an


Gibbs is an old fashioned hero, that will and does do anything for his country and those that mean the world to him...sigh...
I know where I will be on any given Tuesday night at 8:00pm!



6 comments:

  1. Kimberly, this is my first visit to your site ... oh my, it's soooo pink! I love it. My favorite real life soldier would of course be my father but my favorite 'pretend' soldier would have to be Harrison Ford. Whether he was fighting for the force or the government, I'm behind him all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose pink as your blog. Great color choice. I also like your FF pick. Come visit me as well. Great answer.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kim, my dad is my hero. Hands down. He lost both legs in WW11.
    I never knew him with legs. He lost then in a German tank at age 21. Married my mom after.
    He was truly my HERO.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim,

    My fantasy hero would also be Leroy Jethro Gibbs. I looooooooooove NCIS. I love what Gibbs and his team stand for and fight for-Whoorah! Semper Fi. Did you know Tony is now on twitter? Very xcited abt that-lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, I'll be right over...and Claudie, I know he is...Irene i am thrilled to meet another Gibbs Groupie! and I was exited to learn of Toni as well...Tammy,I like Harrison as well but I have to say I favor him as Indie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...