"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


This is a book meme hosted by bookjourney!
We simply post what we read last week, or in my case are reading...and then mention what we may read next...

Well, last Monday I told you that I intended to read this...


And I am!!
As with all of Clive's other books, this one is a true adventure and the action is non stop! I am racing around the globe and putting out fires, while new ones crop up even as the others are put out...whew...
I love it and should finish it soon...

As for what I shall read next? Hmmm... that is a tough one...because I have a few to review, a few light hearted ones to choose from, and still a few more that are more hard core that I would love to get started on...so...I guess I will just have to say...Stay tuned...
So,
                                           My friends,  

2 comments:

  1. I had trouble picking this week too... with the holiday weekend and our son coming for the weekend my readiing time could be short... or if he is runnign around seeing friends... it could be long.... either way I want it to be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I swung by from VB!
    And I LOVE your Audrey Hepburn quote, I adore her!

    I'm reading books for my students and hoping to get the one I bought for myself a week ago, New York by Edward Rutherford.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...