"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful Thoughts Weekend Blog Hop...


Hmmm...A short post on the things that I am thankful for this season...

Well, this is indeed good timing, because I am really supposed to be away this week at the beach...We had planned to be away for Thanksgiving week this year...for the first time...ever...I was so looking forward to that...then...DH...I am using that term loosely at the moment...said we could not afford it...so here we are...at home...But...
I am still on VACATION!! I am thankful for that...
I am thankful for my family...for my health, and for the Doctor that helps me to maintain same...not always an easy task...lol...
I am thankful for the ladies over at Mom Blog Society for putting up with busy Moms that don't always make deadlines...
I am thankful for my job(sometimes I must remind myself of this)
I am thankful for PINK and all that that color means to me in so many ways...
I am thankful for the energy of the the many ladies and gentleman that work to put the Komen MD RFTC together with me every year. This year we have raised 3M thus far and still counting!
I am thankful for Bailey, who is pawing me and wanting attention at this moment...:))
I am very thankful for those that take the time to read my ramblings here on my little pink blog...and
 OK, so Bailey got his way for a while...
and I am thankful for 


These two!

Link up...




5 comments:

  1. It would be so nice to be at the beach right now! So do you have to make a dinner now? I love making the holiday dinners! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey is so cute. I am sorry you at stuck at home for the holidays, but nice you are on vacation. I am already a follower, but wanted to thank you for stopping by Babs Book Bistro from the hop. I do love your blog and I love pink. I could just stare at your blog all day and never get tired of it.

    I enjoy reading what you have going on. I am adding your button to my blog roll. I had to redo mine and trying to get everyone added back.

    Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.

    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such a cute post! We at MBS are thankful for you!
    I am thankful for my pups too! I have a border collie giving me his toy to throw for him right now!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the PINK post!!! :) It's always nice to be on vacation, even if it is at home. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lacey, No, I don't have to make dinner...we will be at my brother's...a busy place to be sure as he has 10 children and 4 of those are married now!

    Babs thanks so much for your kind words, I hope people like it here. I know it is a busy place, but every time I think about cleaning it up I just can't part with any of it...

    Thanks MDR, Bailey was in my lap for a good 1/2/ hour before he let me continue this post...he can be quite demanding when he wants to snuggle and no one else was home...poor boy...he does not like the laptop...

    Pamela, thanks for coming over!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...